- Formula: C7H9NS
- Molecular weight: 139.218
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: KWXDPVBKJYKQIM-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Normal alkane RI, polar column, temperature ramp
View large format table.
|Column type||Active phase||I||Reference||Comment|
|Capillary||Carbowax 20M||1990.||Vernin, Metzger, et al., 1992||He, 3. K/min; Column length: 50. m; Column diameter: 0.33 mm; Tstart: 60. C; Tend: 200. C|
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, Notes
Vernin, Metzger, et al., 1992
Vernin, G.; Metzger, J.; Boniface, C.; Murello, M.-H.; Siouffi, A.; Larice, J.-L.; Parkanyi, C., Kinetics and thermal degradation of the fructose-methionine Amadori intermediates. GC-MS/SPECMA data bank identification of volatile aroma compounds, Carbohyd. Res., 1992, 230, 1, 15-29, https://doi.org/10.1016/S0008-6215(00)90510-X . [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.