- Formula: C10H14
- Molecular weight: 134.2182
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: HFPZCAJZSCWRBC-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 99-87-6
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Benzene, 1-methyl-4-(1-methylethyl)-; p-Cimene; p-Cymol; p-Isopropyltoluene; p-Methylisopropylbenzene; Camphogen; Dolcymene; 1-Isopropyl-4-methylbenzene; 1-Methyl-4-isopropylbenzene; 2-p-Tolylpropane; 4-Isopropyl-1-methylbenzene; 1-Methyl-4-(1-methylethyl)-benzene; Benzene, 1-isopropyl-4-methyl-; Cumene, p-methyl-; p-Isopropylmethylbenzene; Paracymene; Paracymol; p-Methylcumene; 4-Isopropyltoluene; 4-Methylisopropylbenzene; 1-(1-methylethyl)-4-methylbenzene; benzene, 1-methyl-4-methylethyl-; p-Mentha-1,3,5-triene; NSC 4162; Cymene; Cymol
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Coblentz Society, Inc.
- Not specified, most likely a prism, grating, or hybrid spectrometer.; (NO SPECTRUM, ONLY SCANNED IMAGE IS AVAILABLE)
- LIQUID; PERKIN-ELMER; DIGITIZED BY NIST FROM HARD COPY (FROM TWO SEGMENTS); 4 cm-1 resolution
- SOLUTION (10% IN CCl4 FOR 3800-1300, 10% IN CS2 FOR 1300-650, AND 10% CCl4 FPR 650-230 CM-1) VERSUS SOLVENT; PERKIN-ELMER 521 (GRATING); DIGITIZED BY NIST FROM HARD COPY (FROM TWO SEGMENTS); 4 cm-1 resolution
- VAPOR (20 MICROLITER AT 150 C); PERKIN-ELMER 180; DIGITIZED BY NIST FROM HARD COPY (FROM TWO SEGMENTS); 2-3 CM-1 cm-1 resolution
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, Notes
No reference data available.
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.