- Formula: C4H12GeO4
- Molecular weight: 196.78
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: ACOVYJCRYLWRLR-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 992-91-6
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Other names: Tetramethoxygermane
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Condensed phase thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: José A. Martinho Simões
|ΔfH°liquid||-201.7 ± 0.65||kcal/mol||Review||Martinho Simões||The enthalpy of formation has been derived on the basis of GeO2(am).|
|ΔcH°liquid||-713.19 ± 0.41||kcal/mol||CC-SB||Shaulov, Fedorov, et al., 1970||Authors have accepted the formation of GeO2(cr, hexagonal).|
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, Notes
Martinho Simões, J.A., Private communication (see http://webbook.nist.gov/chemistry/om/). [all data]
Shaulov, Fedorov, et al., 1970
Shaulov, Yu.Kh.; Fedorov, A.K.; Zueva, G.Ya.; Borisyuk, G.V.; Genchel, V.G., Russ. J. Phys. Chem., 1970, 44, 1181. [all data]
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
ΔcH°liquid Enthalpy of combustion of liquid at standard conditions ΔfH°liquid Enthalpy of formation of liquid at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.