- Formula: C8H8O
- Molecular weight: 120.1485
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: AWMVMTVKBNGEAK-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 96-09-3
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Benzene, (epoxyethyl)-; «alpha»,«beta»-Epoxystyrene; (Epoxyethyl)benzene; (1,2-Epoxyethyl)benzene; Epoxystyrene; Phenethylene oxide; Phenylethylene oxide; Phenyloxirane; Styrene epoxide; Styrene oxide; Styrene 7,8-oxide; Styryl oxide; 1-Phenyl-1,2-epoxyethane; 1-Phenyloxirane; 2-Phenyloxirane; NCI-C54977; 1,2-Epoxy-1-phenylethane; Fenyloxiran; Ethane, 1,2-epoxy-1-phenyl-; NSC 637; Oxirane, 2-phenyl-; (.+/-.)-Styrene oxide; Benzene, epoxymethyl-
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Mass spectrum (electron ionization)
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
The following components were used in generating the plot:
- jQuery UI
- Plugins for Flot:
View image of digitized spectrum (can be printed in landscape orientation).
Download spectrum in JCAMP-DX format.
|Owner||NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center|
Collection (C) 2014 copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce
on behalf of the United States of America. All rights reserved.
|Origin||Japan AIST/NIMC Database- Spectrum MS-NW- 437|
|NIST MS number||228313|
Go To: Top, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), Notes
No reference data available.
Go To: Top, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.