benzoic acid, 2-ethyl-5-nitro-
- Formula: C9H9NO4
- Molecular weight: 195.1721
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: INGAGVLEDDEDMY-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 90564-19-5
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Phase change data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Thermodynamics Research Center, NIST Boulder Laboratories, Chris Muzny, director
|Tfus||437.65||K||N/A||Altau, Beasley, et al., 1963||Uncertainty assigned by TRC = 1. K|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Notes
Altau, Beasley, et al., 1963
Altau, K.; Beasley, J.G.; Pine, H.J.; Crawford, R.H.; Tucker, W.T.; Brown, A.D.; Capps, J.D., Some Derivatives of Ethylbenzene, J. Chem. Eng. Data, 1963, 8, 122. [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
Tfus Fusion (melting) point
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.