Phosphorothioic acid, O,O-diethyl O-(2-(ethylthio)ethyl) ester, mixed with O,O-diethyl S-(2-(ethylthio)ethyl) phosphorothioate
- Formula: C16H38O6P2S4
- Molecular weight: 516.677
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: FAXIJTUDSBIMHY-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 8065-48-3
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Other names: Mixture of O-Demeton and S-Demeton; O-Demeton and S-Demeton; Phosphorothioic acid, O,O-diethyl O-(2-(ethylthio)ethyl) ester, mixed with O,O-diethyl S-(2-(ethylthio)ethyl) phosphorothioate (7:3); BAY 10756; Bayer 8169; Demeton; Demeton-O + demeton-S; Demox; Diethoxy thiophosphoric acid ester of 2-ethylmercaptoethanol; O,O-Diethyl 2-ethylmercaptoethyl thiophosphate; O,O-Diethyl O(and S)-2-(ethylthio)ethyl phosphorothioate mixture; E 1059; ENT 17,295; Mercaptophos; Systemox; Systox; ULV
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Kovats' RI, non-polar column, isothermal
View large format table.
|Column type||Active phase||Temperature (C)||I||Reference||Comment|
|Capillary||OV-1||130.||1669.||Erdmann, Rochholz, et al., 1992|
|Capillary||OV-1||160.||1687.||Erdmann, Rochholz, et al., 1992|
|Capillary||OV-1||190.||1697.||Erdmann, Rochholz, et al., 1992|
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, Notes
Erdmann, Rochholz, et al., 1992
Erdmann, F.; Rochholz, G.; Schütz, H., Retention-indices on OV-1 of approximately 170 commonly used pesticides, Mikrochim. Acta, 1992, 106, 3-6, 219-226, https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01242093 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.