- Formula: HNO2
- Molecular weight: 47.0134
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: IOVCWXUNBOPUCH-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 7782-77-6
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: HNO2; Kyselina dusite; Nitrosyl hydroxide; Nitrous acid, trans; HONO
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Ion clustering data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: John E. Bartmess
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. Searches may be limited to ion clustering reactions. A general reaction search form is also available.
+ = ( )
By formula: NO2- + HNO2 = (NO2- HNO2)
|rH°||136. ± 4.2||kJ/mol||TDAs||Lee, Keesee, et al., 1980||gas phase|
Go To: Top, Ion clustering data, Notes
Lee, Keesee, et al., 1980
Lee, N.; Keesee, R.G.; Castleman, A.W., Jr., The properties of clusters in the gas phase. IV. Complexes of H2O and HNOx clustering on NOx-, J. Chem. Phys., 1980, 72, 1089. [all data]
Go To: Top, Ion clustering data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.