- Formula: C2Cl3F3
- Molecular weight: 187.376
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: AJDIZQLSFPQPEY-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 76-13-1
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Arcton 63; Arklone P; F 113; Forane 113; Freon R 113; Freon TF; Freon 113; Freon 113 TR-T; Frigen 113; Frigen 113 TR; Frigen 113 TR-T; Frigen 113A; FC 113; Genetron 113; R 113; 1,1,2-Trichloro-1,2,2-Trifluoroethane; 1,1,2-Trifluoro-1,2,2-trichloroethane; 1,2,2-Trichlorotrifluoroethane; CFCl2CF2Cl; 1,1,2-Trichlorotrifluoroethane; Fluorocarbon 113; R 113(Halocarbon); Refrigerant 113; LEDON 113; Asahifron 113; 1,2,2-Trifluorotrichloroethane; Daiflon S 3; Freon F113; Halocarbon 113; Isceon 113; Kaiser chemicals 11; Khladon 113; Refrigerant R 113; 1,1,2-Trifluorotrichloroethane; Arklone; CFC-113; Distillex DS5; FC 133; Freon TF (113); Genesolv D; Trichloro 1,2,2-trifluoroethane; Halon 113; Delifrene LS; 1,1,2-trichlorotrifluoroethane (Freon 113)
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Coblentz Society, Inc.
- GAS (100 mmHg, N2 ADDED, TOTAL PRESSURE 600 mmHg); DOW KBr FOREPRISM-GRATING; DIGITIZED BY COBLENTZ SOCIETY (BATCH II) FROM HARD COPY; 2 cm-1 resolution
- SOLUTION (10% CCl4 FOR 5000-1330, 10% CS2 FOR 1330-625 CM-1); Not specified, most likely a prism, grating, or hybrid spectrometer.; DIGITIZED BY NIST FROM HARD COPY; 4 cm-1 resolution
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spec Data Center, S.E. Stein, director
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
No reference data available.
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.