Benzo[a]pyrene picric acid
- Formula: C26H15N3O7
- Molecular weight: 481.4132
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: QDOWKRRPTWSHRT-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 72454-44-5
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
Phase change data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled as indicated in comments:
TRC - Thermodynamics Research Center, NIST Boulder Laboratories, Chris Muzny, director
DH - Eugene S. Domalski and Elizabeth D. Hearing
|Tfus||475.5||K||N/A||Farrell and Shahidi, 1979||Uncertainty assigned by TRC = 0.4 K; TRC|
Enthalpy of fusion
|fusH (kJ/mol)||Temperature (K)||Reference||Comment|
|39.300||475.5||Farrell, Shahidi, et al., 1979||DH|
Entropy of fusion
|fusS (J/mol*K)||Temperature (K)||Reference||Comment|
|82.7||475.5||Farrell, Shahidi, et al., 1979||DH|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Notes
Farrell and Shahidi, 1979
Farrell, P.G.; Shahidi, F., DSC studies of aromatic hydrocarbon picrates, Thermochim. Acta, 1979, 33, 275. [all data]
Farrell, Shahidi, et al., 1979
Farrell, P.G.; Shahidi, F.; Casellato, F.; Vecchi, C.; Girelli, A., DSC studies of aromatic hydrocarbon picrates, Thermochim. Acta, 1979, 33, 275-280. [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
Tfus Fusion (melting) point fusH Enthalpy of fusion fusS Entropy of fusion
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.