- Formula: C9H19Br
- Molecular weight: 207.151
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: AYMUQTNXKPEMLM-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 693-58-3
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: n-Nonyl bromide; n-Nonyl-1-bromide; Nonyl bromide; 1-n-Nonyl bromide; 1-Bromononane; 1-Nonyl bromide
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Van Den Dool and Kratz RI, non-polar column, custom temperature program
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
|Column length (m)||15.|
|Column diameter (mm)||0.53|
|Phase thickness (m)||1.|
|Program||40C(3min) => 8C/min => 200(1min) => 5C/min => 300C(25min)|
Go To: Top, Van Den Dool and Kratz RI, non-polar column, custom temperature program, Notes
Peng, C.T., Prediction of retention indices. V. Influence of electronic effects and column polarity on retention index, J. Chromatogr. A, 2000, 903, 1-2, 117-143, https://doi.org/10.1016/S0021-9673(00)00901-8 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Van Den Dool and Kratz RI, non-polar column, custom temperature program, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.