Hydracrylic acid, 2-(carboxyamino)-, dibenzyl ester, chloroacetate
- Formula: C20H20ClNO6
- Molecular weight: 405.829
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: FFGNBQLGIGNAMP-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 6335-07-5
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Serine, n-carboxy-, dibenzyl ester, chloroacetate (ester)
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Coblentz Society, Inc.
- SOLID (1 mg / 650 mg KBr DISC); PERKIN-ELMER 21 (GRATING); DIGITIZED BY COBLENTZ SOCIETY (BATCH II) FROM HARD COPY (ADJUSTED addcm-110-8-2); 2 cm-1 resolution
- SOLID (1.3 mg / 650 mg, KBr DISC) $$SPECTRAL CONTAMINATION DUE TO H2O AROUND 3500 CM-1; PERKIN-ELMER 21 (GRATING); DIGITIZED BY NIST FROM HARD COPY (FROM TWO SEGMENTS); 2 cm-1 resolution
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
No reference data available.
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.