- Formula: C15H32
- Molecular weight: 212.4146
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: YCOZIPAWZNQLMR-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 629-62-9
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: n-Pentadecane; CH3(CH2)13CH3
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
Reaction thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Hussein Y. Afeefy, Joel F. Liebman, and Stephen E. Stein
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. A general reaction search form is also available. Future versions of this site may rely on reaction search pages in place of the enumerated reaction displays seen below.
By formula: H2 + C15H30 = C15H32
|rH°||-124.3 ± 0.96||kJ/mol||Chyd||Rogers and Skanupong, 1974||liquid phase; solvent: Hexane|
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, Notes
Rogers and Skanupong, 1974
Rogers, D.W.; Skanupong, S., Heats of hydrogenation of sixteen terminal monoolefins. The alternating effect, J. Phys. Chem., 1974, 78, 2569-2572. [all data]
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.