- Formula: C5H9NO4
- Molecular weight: 147.1293
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: WHUUTDBJXJRKMK-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 617-65-2
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Other names: Glutamic acid, DL-; (.+/-.)-Glutamic acid; Glutamic acid; NSC 9967; Glutamic acid DL-form; 2-Aminopropane-1,3-dicarboxylic acid; DL-glutamic acid monohydrate
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Ion clustering data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Robert C. Dunbar
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. Searches may be limited to ion clustering reactions. A general reaction search form is also available.
+ = ( )
By formula: Na+ + C5H9NO4 = (Na+ C5H9NO4)
|rH°||204.||kJ/mol||CIDC||Kish, Ohanessian, et al., 2003||Anchor alanine=39.89|
Go To: Top, Ion clustering data, Notes
Kish, Ohanessian, et al., 2003
Kish, M.M.; Ohanessian, G.; Wesdemiotis, C., The Na+ affinities of a-amino acids: side-chain substituent effects, Int. J. Mass Spectrom., 2003, 227, 3, 509, https://doi.org/10.1016/S1387-3806(03)00082-4 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Ion clustering data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.