- Formula: C16H18N2
- Molecular weight: 238.3275
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: LLZRSOPHIGKISM-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 613-39-8
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Other names: 1,4-diphenylpiperazine
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Phase change data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Thermodynamics Research Center, NIST Boulder Laboratories, Chris Muzny director
|Tfus||437.15||K||N/A||Aroney and Le Fevre, 1960||Uncertainty assigned by TRC = 2. K|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Notes
Aroney and Le Fevre, 1960
Aroney, M.; Le Fevre, R.J.W., Molecular polarizability. The conformation of various n-substituted anilines, piperidines, and piperazines, J. Chem. Soc., 1960, 1960, 2161. [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
Tfus Fusion (melting) point
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.