- Formula: C4H7N3O6
- Molecular weight: 193.1149
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: MVXBESUBSCPYFJ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 57704-63-9
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
Condensed phase thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Hussein Y. Afeefy, Joel F. Liebman, and Stephen E. Stein
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, Notes
Handrick, G.R., Report of the study of pure explosive compounds. Part IV. Calculation of heat of combustion of organic compounds from structural features and calculation of power of high explosives, Rpt. C-58247 for the Office of the Chief of Ordnance, contract DA-19-020-ORD-47 by the Arthur D. Little, Inc., Cambridge, MA, 1956, 467-573. [all data]
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
cH°solid Enthalpy of combustion of solid at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.