- Formula: C10H11N
- Molecular weight: 145.2010
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: PNLRXQFLTHXBIT-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 57116-96-8
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Gas phase thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled as indicated in comments:
ALS - Hussein Y. Afeefy, Joel F. Liebman, and Stephen E. Stein
|fH°gas||167.5 ± 4.9||kJ/mol||Ccb||Meier, Dogan, et al., 1987||ALS|
Go To: Top, Gas phase thermochemistry data, Notes
Stewart, J.J.P., Comparison of the accuracy of semiempirical and some DFT methods for predicting heats of formation, J. Mol. Model, 2004, 10, 1, 6-10, https://doi.org/10.1007/s00894-003-0157-6 . [all data]
Meier, Dogan, et al., 1987
Meier, M.; Dogan, B.; Beckhaus, H.; Ruchardt, C., Heats of formation and heats of isomerization of isocyanides, New J. Chem., 1987, 11, 1-6. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
fH°gas Enthalpy of formation of gas at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.