- Formula: C3H5Cl
- Molecular weight: 76.525
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: PNLQPWWBHXMFCA-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 557-98-2
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Other names: Isopropenyl chloride; Propene, 2-chloro-; «beta»-Chloropropene; «beta»-Chloropropylene; 2-Chloro-1-propene; 2-Chloropropene; 2-Chloropropylene; 2-Chloropropene-1; UN 2456
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Coblentz Society, Inc.
- Not specified, most likely a prism, grating, or hybrid spectrometer.; DIGITIZED BY NIST FROM HARD COPY; 4 cm-1 resolution
- SOLUTION (10% CCl4 FOR 2.6-7.5, 10% CS2 FOR 7.5-24); BECKMAN IR-9 (GRATING) $$SPECTRAL CONTAMINATIONS DUE TO CS2 AROUND 400, AND CCl4 AROUND 1550 CM-1 HAVE BEEN SUBTRACTED; DIGITIZED BY COBLENTZ SOCIETY (BATCH I) FROM HARD COPY; 2 cm-1 resolution
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
No reference data available.
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.