- Formula: C6H12S
- Molecular weight: 116.224
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: QWEMDJMGTBTFII-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 37851-04-0
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
Reaction thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Hussein Y. Afeefy, Joel F. Liebman, and Stephen E. Stein
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. A general reaction search form is also available. Future versions of this site may rely on reaction search pages in place of the enumerated reaction displays seen below.
By formula: C6H12S = C6H12S
|rH°||-11.8 ± 1.5||kJ/mol||Eqk||Kimmelma, 1988||liquid phase; solvent: DMSO; NMR|
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, Notes
Kimmelma, R., Structure-stability relationships in vinyl sulfides. III. Stabilization caused by different alkylthio and phenylthio groups attached to an olefinic double bond, Acta Chem. Scand., 1988, 42, 550-555. [all data]
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.