- Formula: C6H4F2O
- Molecular weight: 130.0922
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: NVWVWEWVLBKPSM-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 367-27-1
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Phenol, 2,4-difluoro-
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Phase change data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled as indicated in comments:
BS - R.L. Brown and S.E. Stein
AC - W.E. Acree, Jr., J.S. Chickos
|vapH°||58.8 ± 0.9||kJ/mol||C||Ribeiro da Silva and Lobo Ferreira, 2010||AC|
Reduced pressure boiling point
|Tboil (K)||Pressure (bar)||Reference||Comment|
|325.7||0.025||Aldrich Chemical Company Inc., 1990||BS|
|325. - 326.||0.027||PCR Inc., 1990||BS|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Notes
Ribeiro da Silva and Lobo Ferreira, 2010
Ribeiro da Silva, Manuel A.V.; Lobo Ferreira, Ana I.M.C., Calorimetric and computational thermochemical study of difluorophenol isomers, The Journal of Chemical Thermodynamics, 2010, 42, 2, 182-188, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jct.2009.07.011 . [all data]
Aldrich Chemical Company Inc., 1990
Aldrich Chemical Company Inc., Catalog Handbook of Fine Chemicals, Aldrich Chemical Company, Inc., Milwaukee WI, 1990, 1. [all data]
PCR Inc., 1990
PCR Inc., Research Chemicals Catalog 1990-1991, PCR Inc., Gainesville, FL, 1990, 1. [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
Tboil Boiling point vapH° Enthalpy of vaporization at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.