- Formula: C7H12Br2
- Molecular weight: 255.978
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: PQKOJNVKGNOTKZ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 29974-68-3
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Phase change data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled as indicated in comments:
AC - William E. Acree, Jr., James S. Chickos
ALS - Hussein Y. Afeefy, Joel F. Liebman, and Stephen E. Stein
Enthalpy of vaporization
|vapH (kJ/mol)||Temperature (K)||Method||Reference||Comment|
|50.3||307.||A||Stephenson and Malanowski, 1987||Based on data from 292. - 353. K. See also Lister, 1941 and Kkykj and Repas, 1973.; AC|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Notes
Stephenson and Malanowski, 1987
Stephenson, Richard M.; Malanowski, Stanislaw, Handbook of the Thermodynamics of Organic Compounds, 1987, https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-009-3173-2 . [all data]
Lister, M.W., Heats of organic reactions. X. Heats of bromination of cyclic olefins, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1941, 63, 143-149. [all data]
Kkykj and Repas, 1973
Kkykj, J.; Repas, M., Petrochemia, 1973, 13, 179. [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
vapH Enthalpy of vaporization
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.