- Formula: C6H10
- Molecular weight: 82.1436
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: JVVPJIPOOZHNTM-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 2628-57-1
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Reaction thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Hussein Y. Afeefy, Joel F. Liebman, and Stephen E. Stein
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. A general reaction search form is also available. Future versions of this site may rely on reaction search pages in place of the enumerated reaction displays seen below.
2 + =
By formula: 2H2 + C6H10 = C6H14
|rH°||-270. ± 0.4||kJ/mol||Chyd||Roth, Kirmse, et al., 1982||liquid phase; solvent: Isooctane|
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, Notes
Roth, Kirmse, et al., 1982
Roth, W.R.; Kirmse, W.; Hoffmann, W.; Lennartz, H.W., Heats of hydrogenation. III. Effect of fluoro substituents on the thermal rearrangement of cyclopropane systems, Chem. Ber., 1982, 115, 2508-2515. [all data]
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.