Ethyl radical, 1-hydroxy
- Formula: C2H5O
- Molecular weight: 45.0605
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: GAWIXWVDTYZWAW-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 2348-46-1
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Vibrational and/or electronic energy levels
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Marilyn E. Jacox
|Tod = 33300||gas||Anastasi, Munk, et al., 1989|
Additional references: Jacox, 1994, page 376
|o||Energy separation between the v = 0 levels of the excited and electronic ground states.|
Go To: Top, Vibrational and/or electronic energy levels, Notes
Anastasi, Munk, et al., 1989
Anastasi, C.; Munk, J.; Pagsberg, P.; Simpson, V.J., UV Spectrum and kinetics of the CH3CHOH radicals and their reaction with O2, Chem. Phys. Lett., 1989, 164, 1, 18, https://doi.org/10.1016/0009-2614(89)85195-4 . [all data]
Jacox, M.E., Vibrational and electronic energy levels of polyatomic transient molecules, American Chemical Society, Washington, DC, 1994, 464. [all data]
Go To: Top, Vibrational and/or electronic energy levels, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.