- Formula: C7H13N3O3S
- Molecular weight: 219.261
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: KZAUOCCYDRDERY-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 23135-22-0
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Ethanimidothioic acid, 2-(dimethylamino)-N-[[(methylamino)carbonyl]oxy]-2-oxo-, methyl ester; Oxamimidic acid, N',N'-dimethyl-N-[(methylcarbamoyl)oxy]-1-thio-, methyl ester; D 1410; Du Pont 1410; DPX 1410; Nematicide 1410; Oxamyl (pesticide); S-Methyl 1-(dimethylcarbamoyl)-N-[(methylcarbamoyl)oxy]thioformimidate; Thioxamyl; Vydate; Oxamimidic acid, N',N'-dimethyl-N-((methylcarbamoyl)oxy)-1-methylthio-; 2-(Dimethylamino)-N-(((methylamino)carbonyl)oxy)-2-oxoethanimidothioic acid methyl ester; 2-Dimethylamino-1-(methylthio)glyoxal O-methylcarbamoylmonoxime; N,N-Dimethyl-«alpha»-methylcarbamoyloxyimino-«alpha»-(methylthio)acetamide; N',N'-Dimethyl-N-((methylcarbamoyl)oxy)-1-thiooxamimidic acid methyl ester; Insecticide-nematicide 1410; Methyl 1-(dimethylcarbamoyl)-N-(methylcarbamoyloxy)thioformimidate; Methyl N',N'-dimethyl-N-((methylcarbamoyl)oxy)-1-thiooxamimidate; Vydate L insecticide/nematicide; Vydate L oxamyl insecticide/nematocide; DPX 1410L; NSC 379588; Vydate L; N',N'-dimethylcarbamoyl(methylthio)methylenamine N-methylcarbamate; N,N-dimethyl-2-methylcarbamoyloxyimino-2-(methylthio)acetamide
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Phase change data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled as indicated in comments:
TRC - Thermodynamics Research Center, NIST Boulder Laboratories, Chris Muzny, director
AC - William E. Acree, Jr., James S. Chickos
|Tfus||373.01||K||N/A||Donnelly, Drewes, et al., 1990||Uncertainty assigned by TRC = 0.2 K; TRC|
Enthalpy of fusion
|fusH (kJ/mol)||Temperature (K)||Method||Reference||Comment|
|30.17||372.2||DSC||Donnelly, Drewes, et al., 1990, 2||AC|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Notes
Donnelly, Drewes, et al., 1990
Donnelly, J.R.; Drewes, L.A.; Johnson, R.L.; Munslow, W.D.; Knapp, K.K.; Sovocool, G.W., Purity and heat of fusion data for environmental standards as determined by differential scanning calorimetry, Thermochim. Acta, 1990, 167, 2, 155, https://doi.org/10.1016/0040-6031(90)80476-F . [all data]
Donnelly, Drewes, et al., 1990, 2
Donnelly, J.R.; Drewes, L.A.; Johnson, R.L.; Munslow, W.D.; Knapp, K.K.; Sovocool, G.W., Purity and heat of fusion data for environmental standards as determined by differential scanning calorimetry, Thermochimica Acta, 1990, 167, 2, 155-187, https://doi.org/10.1016/0040-6031(90)80476-F . [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
Tfus Fusion (melting) point fusH Enthalpy of fusion
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.