- Formula: C4H5Cl3O2
- Molecular weight: 191.440
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: VCJSVVVJNDJVPM-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 20618-07-9
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Propanoic acid, 2,3,3-trichloro, methyl ester
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Kovats' RI, non-polar column, isothermal
View large format table.
|Column type||Active phase||Temperature (C)||I||Reference||Comment|
|Capillary||OV-101||120.||1031.||Evans, Haken, et al., 1986|
|Capillary||OV-101||100.||1029.||Haken and Korhonen, 1984||N2; Column length: 25. m; Column diameter: 0.3 mm|
|Capillary||OV-101||120.||1031.||Haken and Korhonen, 1984||N2; Column length: 25. m; Column diameter: 0.3 mm|
|Capillary||OV-101||80.||1027.||Haken and Korhonen, 1984||N2; Column length: 25. m; Column diameter: 0.3 mm|
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, Notes
Evans, Haken, et al., 1986
Evans, M.B.; Haken, J.K.; Tóth, T., Solute characterization in gas chromatography by an extension of Kováts retention index system. Dispersion and selectivity indices, J. Chromatogr., 1986, 351, 155-164, https://doi.org/10.1016/S0021-9673(01)83484-1 . [all data]
Haken and Korhonen, 1984
Haken, J.K.; Korhonen, I.O.O., Gas chromatography of homologous esters. XXIV. Studies of chlorinated methyl propanoates and butanoates on a non-polar capillary column, J. Chromatogr., 1984, 284, 474-477, https://doi.org/10.1016/S0021-9673(01)87849-3 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.