- Formula: C8H16
- Molecular weight: 112.2126
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: KDIAMAVWIJYWHN-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 2040-96-2
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: n-Propylcyclopentane; Propylcyclopentane; 1-Cyclopentylpropane; Cyclopentane, n-propyl-
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
Reaction thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Hussein Y. Afeefy, Joel F. Liebman, and Stephen E. Stein
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. A general reaction search form is also available. Future versions of this site may rely on reaction search pages in place of the enumerated reaction displays seen below.
By formula: H2 + C8H14 = C8H16
|rH°||-129. ± 2.||kJ/mol||Chyd||Rogers and McLafferty, 1971||liquid phase; solvent: Hydrocarbon|
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, Notes
Rogers and McLafferty, 1971
Rogers, D.W.; McLafferty, F.J., A new hydrogen calorimeter. Heats of hydrogenation of allyl and vinyl unsaturation adjacent to a ring, Tetrahedron, 1971, 27, 3765-3775. [all data]
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.