- Formula: C8H7NO4
- Molecular weight: 181.1455
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: DJRFJAVPROZZFL-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 1975-52-6
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Benzoic acid, 2-methyl-5-nitro-; 5-nitro-o-toluic acid
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Coblentz Society, Inc.
A digitized version of this spectrum is not currently available.
Collection (C) 2018 copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce
on behalf of the United States of America. All rights reserved.
|Source reference||COBLENTZ NO. 3203|
|Date||Not specified, most likely prior to 1970|
|Instrument||Not specified, most likely a prism, grating, or hybrid spectrometer.|
|Data processing||(NO SPECTRUM, ONLY SCANNED IMAGE IS AVAILABLE)|
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, Notes
No reference data available.
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.