HCOOCH radical anion
- Formula: C2H2O2-
- Molecular weight: 58.0366
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: PWEJTTHPKUUROD-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 19513-45-2
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Reaction thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: John E. Bartmess
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. A general reaction search form is also available. Future versions of this site may rely on reaction search pages in place of the enumerated reaction displays seen below.
( 4294967295) + =
By formula: (C2H2O2- 4294967295CO2) + CO2 = C2H2O2-
|rH°||258. ± 11.||kJ/mol||CIDT||Wenthold and Squires, 1994||gas phase|
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, Notes
Wenthold and Squires, 1994
Wenthold, P.G.; Squires, R.R., Gas-phase properties and reactivity of the acetate radical anion. Determination of the C-H bond strengths in acetic acid and acetate ion, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1994, 116, 26, 11890, https://doi.org/10.1021/ja00105a032 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.