4-Bromophenol, TMS derivative
- Formula: C9H13BrOSi
- Molecular weight: 245.188
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: HWKPTBHJWBSOOP-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 17878-44-3
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Silane, (4-bromophenoxy)trimethyl-; 4-Trimethylsilyloxybromobenzene; 4-Bromotrimethylsiloxybenzene; p-Bromophenoxytrimethylsilane; p-Trimethylsiloxy bromobenzene; (4-Bromophenoxy)(trimethyl)silane; 4-Bromophenol, trimethylsilyl ether
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Mass spectrum (electron ionization)
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
The following components were used in generating the plot:
- jQuery UI
- Plugins for Flot:
View image of digitized spectrum (can be printed in landscape orientation).
Download spectrum in JCAMP-DX format.
|Owner||NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center|
Collection (C) 2014 copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce
on behalf of the United States of America. All rights reserved.
|Origin||NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center|
|NIST MS number||333457|
Go To: Top, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), Notes
No reference data available.
Go To: Top, Mass spectrum (electron ionization), References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.