- Formula: C5H8O2
- Molecular weight: 100.1158
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: UIUWNILCHFBLEQ-NSCUHMNNSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 1617-32-9
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 3-Pentenoic acid, (E)-
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Phase change data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Thermodynamics Research Center, NIST Boulder Laboratories, Chris Muzny, director
|Tc||666.9||K||N/A||D'Souza and Teja, 1987||Uncertainty assigned by TRC = 3. K; Ambrose's procedure|
|Pc||41.3229||atm||N/A||D'Souza and Teja, 1987||Uncertainty assigned by TRC = 0.987 atm; Ambrose's procedure|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Notes
D'Souza and Teja, 1987
D'Souza, R.; Teja, A.S., The prediction of the vapor pressures of carboxylic acids, Chem. Eng. Commun., 1987, 61, 13. [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
Pc Critical pressure Tc Critical temperature
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.