- Formula: C9H10ClNO
- Molecular weight: 183.635
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: FARSXMMESQDZMY-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 14062-80-7
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: N,N-Dimethyl p-chlorobenzamide
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data evaluated as indicated in comments:
HL - Edward P. Hunter and Sharon G. Lias
Data compiled as indicated in comments:
LBLHLM - Sharon G. Lias, John E. Bartmess, Joel F. Liebman, John L. Holmes, Rhoda D. Levin, and W. Gary Mallard
|Proton affinity (review)||927.9||kJ/mol||N/A||Hunter and Lias, 1998||HL|
|Gas basicity||896.9||kJ/mol||N/A||Hunter and Lias, 1998||HL|
Ionization energy determinations
|9.16||PE||Gal, Geribaldi, et al., 1985||Vertical value; LBLHLM|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Hunter and Lias, 1998
Hunter, E.P.; Lias, S.G., Evaluated Gas Phase Basicities and Proton Affinities of Molecules: An Update, J. Phys. Chem. Ref. Data, 1998, 27, 3, 413-656, https://doi.org/10.1063/1.556018 . [all data]
Gal, Geribaldi, et al., 1985
Gal, J.-F.; Geribaldi, S.; Pfister-Guillouzo, G.; Morris, D.G., Basicity of the carbonyl group. Part 12. Correlations between ionization potentials and lewis basicities in aromatic carbonyl compounds, J. Chem. Soc. Perkin Trans. 2, 1985, 103. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.