- Formula: C6O6W
- Molecular weight: 351.90
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: FQNHWXHRAUXLFU-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 14040-11-0
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Tungsten carbonyl (W(CO)6), (OC-6-11)-; Hexacarbonyltungsten; Tungsten carbonyl; W(CO)6; Tungsten carbonyl (W(CO)6)
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Ion clustering data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: John E. Bartmess
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. Searches may be limited to ion clustering reactions. A general reaction search form is also available.
+ = ( )
By formula: H- + C6O6W = (H- C6O6W)
|rH°||44.0 ± 4.0||kcal/mol||N/A||Lane and Squires, 1988||gas phase; Hydride affinity between CH2=O and PhCH=O|
Go To: Top, Ion clustering data, Notes
Lane and Squires, 1988
Lane, K.R.; Squires, R.R., Hydride Transfer to Transition Metal Carbonyls in the Gas Phase. Formation and Relative Stabilities of Anionic Formyl Complexes, Polyhedron, 1988, 7, 16-17, 1609, https://doi.org/10.1016/S0277-5387(00)81786-6 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Ion clustering data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.