- Formula: DH
- Molecular weight: 3.02204
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: UFHFLCQGNIYNRP-OUBTZVSYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 13983-20-5
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled as indicated in comments:
LL - Sharon G. Lias and Joel F. Liebman
LLK - Sharon G. Lias, Rhoda D. Levin, and Sherif A. Kafafi
RDSH - Henry M. Rosenstock, Keith Draxl, Bruce W. Steiner, and John T. Herron
View reactions leading to DH+ (ion structure unspecified)
Ionization energy determinations
|15.44465||EVAL||Shiner, Gilligan, et al., 1993||LL|
|15.44466||EVAL||Huber and Herzberg, 1979||LLK|
|15.44477 ± 0.00007||S||Takezawa and Tanaka, 1972||LLK|
|15.46||PI||Dibeler, Reese, et al., 1965||RDSH|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Shiner, Gilligan, et al., 1993
Shiner, D.; Gilligan, J.M.; Cook, B.M.; Lichten, W., H2, D2, and HD ionization potentials by accurate calibration of several iodine lines, Phys. Rev. A, 1993, 47, 4042. [all data]
Huber and Herzberg, 1979
Huber, K.P.; Herzberg, G., Molecular Spectra and Molecular Structure. IV. Constants of Diatomic Molecules,, Van Nostrand Reinhold Co., 1979, ,1. [all data]
Takezawa and Tanaka, 1972
Takezawa, S.; Tanaka, Y., Absorption spectrum of HD in the vacuum-uv region. Rydberg states and ionization energy, J. Chem. Phys., 1972, 56, 6125. [all data]
Dibeler, Reese, et al., 1965
Dibeler, V.H.; Reese, R.M.; Krauss, M., Massspectrometric study of photoionization. II. H2, HD, and D2, J. Chem. Phys., 1965, 42, 2045. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.