Borine, compound with ammonia(1:1)
- Formula: BH6N
- Molecular weight: 30.865
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: GQBJIWGYYPDKDV-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 13774-81-7
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled as indicated in comments:
LLK - Sharon G. Lias, Rhoda D. Levin, and Sherif A. Kafafi
RDSH - Henry M. Rosenstock, Keith Draxl, Bruce W. Steiner, and John T. Herron
Ionization energy determinations
|9.44 ± 0.02||PE||Lloyd and Lynaugh, 1972||LLK|
|10.33 ± 0.04||PE||Lloyd and Lynaugh, 1970||Vertical value; RDSH|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Lloyd and Lynaugh, 1972
Lloyd, D.R.; Lynaugh, N., Photoelectron studies of boron compounds. Part 3. Complexes of borane with Lewis bases, J. Chem. Soc. Faraday Trans. 2, 1972, 68, 947. [all data]
Lloyd and Lynaugh, 1970
Lloyd, D.R.; Lynaugh, N., The photoelectron spectra of NH3BH3 and BH3CO, Chem. Commun., 1970, 1545. [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.