- Formula: C14H20O9
- Molecular weight: 332.3032
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: ULWHEXUWXLOVPV-RQJABVFESA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 13137-69-4
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Other names: 2,6-Anhydro-L-gulitol peracetate; 2,3,4,6-Tetra-O-acetyl-1,5-anhydro-D-glucitol; D-Glucitol, 1,5-anhydro-, tetraacetate
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Van Den Dool and Kratz RI, non-polar column, temperature ramp
View large format table.
|Column type||Active phase||I||Reference||Comment|
|Capillary||DB-5||1894.83||Elvebak and Gray, 1995||30. m/0.25 mm/0.25 «mu»m, He, 2. K/min; Tstart: 80. C; Tend: 250. C|
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, Notes
Elvebak and Gray, 1995
Elvebak, L.E., II; Gray, G.R., Authentic standards for the reductive-cleavage method. The positional isomers of partially methylated and acetylated or benzoylated 1,5-anhydro-D-glucitol, Carbohyd. Res., 1995, 274, 85-97, https://doi.org/10.1016/0008-6215(95)00094-A . [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.