- Formula: C14H10N2O2
- Molecular weight: 238.2414
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: FBMQNRKSAWNXBT-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 128-95-0
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Acetate Red Violet R; Acetoquinone Light Heliotrope NL; Acetylon Fast Red Violet R; Amacel Heliotrope R; Amaplast Red Violet P 2R; Anthraquinone, 1,4-diamino-; Artisil Direct Violet 2RP; Artisil Violet 2RP; Celanthrene Red Violet R; Celliton Fast Red Violet; Celliton Fast Red Violet RN; Celliton Fast Red Violet RNA-CF; Celliton Fast Violet R; Celliton Red Violet RN; Celutate Red Violet RH; Cibacete Violet 2R; Cibacet Violet E 2R; Cibacet Violet 2R; Cilla Fast Red Violet RN; C.I. 61100; C.I. Disperse Violet 1; C.I. Solvent Violet 11; Diacelliton Fast Violet 5R; 1,4-Diaminoanthraquinone; 1,4-Diamino-9,10-anthraquinone; Disperse Violet K; Duranol Violet 2R; Fenacet Fast Violet 5R; Gracet Violet 2R; Grasol Violet R; Interchem Acetate Red Violet RRLF; Interchem Acetate Violet R; Interchem Hisperse Violet 2RH; Krisolamine; Microsetile Violet 3R; Miketon Fast Red Violet R; Nacelan Violet 4R; NSC 7833; C.I. Disperse Violet 9; Dispersive Violet K; Duranol Violet 2R, 1,4-diamino-; Lurafix Red Violet RN; Mideton Fast Red Violet R; Nyloquinone Violet R; Oil Violet R; Oracet Violet 2R; Perliton Violet 3R; Resiren Violet TR; Seacyl Violet R; Sectacyl Violet propyl; Serisol Brilliant Violet 2R; Setacyl Violet P-R; Setacyl Violet R; Setile Violet 3R; Solvent Violet 11; Supracet Brilliant Violet 3R; 1,4-Anthraquinonyldiamine; 1,4-Diaminoanthrachinon; Celliton Fast Red Violet R; Transetile violet P 3R; Sudan Violet; Disperse Violet 1
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.