- Formula: C12H20BrN
- Molecular weight: 258.198
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: WDFSKSVWZBPJFZ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 120375-49-7
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
Phase change data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Eugene S. Domalski and Elizabeth D. Hearing
Enthalpy of phase transition
|ΔHtrs (kJ/mol)||Temperature (K)||Initial Phase||Final Phase||Reference||Comment|
|14.400||334.||crystaline, II||crystaline, I||Van Oort and White, 1989|
Entropy of phase transition
|ΔStrs (J/mol*K)||Temperature (K)||Initial Phase||Final Phase||Reference||Comment|
|5.2||334.||crystaline, II||crystaline, I||Van Oort and White, 1989|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Notes
Van Oort and White, 1989
Van Oort, M.J.M.; White, M.A., Solid-solid phase transitions in phenalkylammonium salts, Thermochim. Acta, 1989, 139, 205-217. [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
ΔHtrs Enthalpy of phase transition ΔStrs Entropy of phase transition
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.