2-Propenoic acid, 3-(4-hydroxy-3-methoxyphenyl)-
- Formula: C10H10O4
- Molecular weight: 194.1840
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: KSEBMYQBYZTDHS-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 1135-24-6
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Cinnamic acid, 4-hydroxy-3-methoxy-; Ferulic acid; 3-(4-Hydroxy-3-methoxyphenyl)-2-propenoic acid; 3-(4-Hydroxy-3-methoxyphenyl)acrylic acid; 3-Methoxy-4-hydroxycinnamic acid; 4-Hydroxy-3-methoxycinnamic acid; 4-Hydroxy-3-methoxycinnamic acid (ferulic acid)
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Coblentz Society, Inc.
- SOLID (0.9 mg / 260 mg KBr DISC) VS SCREEN; CARY 90 (GRATING); DIGITIZED BY COBLENTZ SOCIETY (BATCH II) FROM HARD COPY; 2 cm-1 resolution
- SOLID (KBr DISC); BECKMAN IR-4 (HYBRID PRISM-GRATING); DIGITIZED BY COBLENTZ SOCIETY (BATCH II) FROM HARD COPY; 2 cm-1 resolution
- SOLID (OIL MULL) $$SPECTRAL CONTAMINATION DUE TO OIL AROUND 3000, 1450, 1380 CM-1; CARY 90 (GRATING); DIGITIZED BY COBLENTZ SOCIETY (BATCH II) FROM HARD COPY; 2 cm-1 resolution
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
No reference data available.
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.