- Formula: C12H14
- Molecular weight: 158.2396
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: VBRLZTLFLNZEPZ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 1129-65-3
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 1-Hexyne, 1-phenyl-; Butylphenylacetylene; 1-Butyl-2-phenylacetylene; 1-Phenyl-1-hexyne; 1-Hexynylbenzene
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
Reaction thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Hussein Y. Afeefy, Joel F. Liebman, and Stephen E. Stein
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. A general reaction search form is also available. Future versions of this site may rely on reaction search pages in place of the enumerated reaction displays seen below.
+ 2 =
By formula: C12H14 + 2H2 = C12H18
|rH°||-262. ± 1.||kJ/mol||Chyd||Davis, Allinger, et al., 1985||liquid phase; solvent: Hexane|
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, Notes
Davis, Allinger, et al., 1985
Davis, H.E.; Allinger, N.L.; Rogers, D.W., Enthalpies of hydrogenation of phenylalkynes: indirect determination of the enthalpy of formation of diphenylcyclopropenone, J. Org. Chem., 1985, 50, 3601-3604. [all data]
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.