- Formula: C4H6O3
- Molecular weight: 102.0886
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: RUOJZAUFBMNUDX-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 108-32-7
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 1,3-Dioxolan-2-one, 4-methyl-; Carbonic acid, cyclic propylene ester; Cyclic methylethylene carbonate; Cyclic propylene carbonate; Cyclic 1,2-propylene carbonate; Propylene glycol cyclic carbonate; 1-Methylethylene carbonate; 1,2-Propanediol carbonate; 1,2-Propanediol cyclic carbonate; 1,2-Propanediyl carbonate; 1,2-Propylene carbonate; 4-Methyl-1,3-dioxolan-2-one; 1,2-Propylene glycol carbonate; 4-Methyl-1,3-dioxol-2-one; Dipropylene carbonate; 4-Methyldioxalone-2; 4-Methyl-2-oxo-1,3-dioxolane; 1,2-PDC; Propylenester kyseliny uhlicite; Arconate propylene carbonate; PC-HP; Solvenon PC; Texacar PC; Arconate 5000; Carbonic acid cyclic methylethylene ester; Carbonic acid, propylene ester; NSC 11784
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Coblentz Society, Inc.
- LIQUID (NEAT); DOW KBr FOREPRISM-GRATING; DIGITIZED BY COBLENTZ SOCIETY (BATCH I) FROM HARD COPY; 2 cm-1 resolution
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
No reference data available.
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.