- Formula: C9H9ClO3
- Molecular weight: 200.619
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: WHKUVVPPKQRRBV-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 94-74-6
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Acetic acid, (4-chloro-2-methylphenoxy)-; Acetic acid, [(4-chloro-o-tolyl)oxy]-; (2-Methyl-4-chlorophenoxy)acetic acid; (4-Chloro-o-toloxy)acetic acid; (4-Chloro-2-methylphenoxy)acetic acid; Agroxon; Agroxone; Anicon kombi; Anicon M; B-Selektonon M; Dicopur-M; Emcepan; Hedapur M 52; Hedarex M; Hedonal M; Herbicide M; Leuna M; Mephanac; Methoxone; MCP; MCPA; Netazol; Okultin M; 2,4-MCPA; 2M-4Ch; 2M-4Kh; 2-(4-Chloro-2-methylphenoxy)acetic acid; (4-Chloro-o-cresoxy)acetic acid; Agritox; Bordermaster; Chiptox; Cornox-M; Dikotes; Dikotex; Hornotuho; Kilsem4k-2m; Krezone; Linormone; Metaxon; Raphone; Rhomenc; Rhomene; Rhonox; Trasan; Zelan; 2-Methyl-4-chlorphenoxyessigsaeure; Acme MCPA amine 4; BH MCPA; Brominal M & plus; Dicotex; Dow MCP amine weed killer; Empal; Hormotuho; Kilsem; 4K-2M; Kyselina 4-chlor-2-methylfenoxyoctova; Kwas 4-chloro-2-metylofenoksyoctowy; Legumex DB; Leyspray; M 40; 2M-4C; Phenoxylene 50; Phenoxylene plus; Phenoxylene super; Razol dock killer; Shamrox; Seppic MMD; Soviet technical herbicide 2M-4C; U 46 M-FLUID; Ustinex; Vacate; Vesakontuho MCPA; Verdone; Weedar mcpa concentrate; Weedone mcpa ester; Weed-rhap; Chwastox 30; Agricorn 500 II; Agritox 50; Albar-M; Atlas MCPA; Campbell's MCPA 25, 50; Cekherbex; Methyl chlorophenoxy acetic acid; Selektonon M; Weedar MCPA; Acetic acid, (4-chloro-o-toloxy)-; Acetic acid, 2-(4-chloro-2-methylphenoxy)-; Hormoneste; Mecaphar
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.