- Formula: C7H15NO2
- Molecular weight: 145.1995
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: SLWGJZPKHAXZQL-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 78-28-4
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 3-Pentanol, 3-methyl-, carbamate; tert-Hexanol carbamate; Diethyl methyl carbinol urethan; Emylcamat; KABI-925; Methyl Diethyl carbinol urethan; MK-250; Nuncital; Statran; Striatan; Striatran; 1-Ethyl-1-Methylpropyl carbamate; 3-Methyl-3-pentanol carbamate; 91 JD; Carbamic acid, 1-ethyl-1-methylpropyl ester; Emilcamato; JD-91; Kabi-295; Psicoplegil; Restetal; Stratran; Carbamic acid, tert-hexyl ester; tert-Hexyl carbamate; terc.Hexylester kyseliny karbaminove; Stratan; NSC 169882
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.