- Formula: C15H11NO4
- Molecular weight: 269.2521
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: WSPPHHAIMCTKNN-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 2379-90-0
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Anthraquinone, 1-amino-4-hydroxy-2-methoxy-; Acetoquinone Light Pink RLZ; Artisil Brilliant Pink RFS; C.I. Disperse Red 4; C.I. 60755; Celliton Fast Pink RF; Celliton Fast Pink RFA-CF; Cilla Fast Pink RF; Dianix Fast Pink R; Disperse Pink Zh; Disperse Red-4; Disperse Rose Zh; Esteroquinone Light Pink RLL; Fenacet Fast Pink RF; Interchem Acetate Fast Pink DNA; Miketon Fast Pink RL; Miketon Polyester Pink RL; Nyloquinone Pink B; Palanil Pink RF; Perliton Brilliant Pink R; Samaron Pink RFL; Supracet Fast Pink 2R; 1-Amino-4-hydroxy-2-methoxy-9,10-anthracenedione; 1-Amino-2-methoxy-4-oxyanthraquinone; 1-Amino-4-hydroxy-2-methoxyanthraquinone; 1a-2Mo-4oa; Cerven disperzni 4; NSC 81265
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.