Benzyl isopentyl ether
- Formula: C12H18O
- Molecular weight: 178.2707
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: RXXCIBALSKQCAE-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 122-73-6
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Benzyl isoamyl ether; Benzene, [(3-methylbutoxy)methyl]-; Ether, benzyl isopentyl; Isoamyl benzyl ether; NSC 9294; Isoamylbenzyl ester
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.