Benzenebutanoic acid, 4-hydroxy-, methyl ester
- Formula: C11H14O3
- Molecular weight: 194.2271
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: UZHISWLCHOMTIO-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 22320-10-1
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Butyric acid, 4-(p-hydroxyphenyl)-, methyl ester; 4-(p-Hydroxyphenyl)butyric acid methyl ester; Methyl 4-(4-hydroxyphenyl)butanoate; 4-(4-Hydroxyphenyl)butanoic acid methyl ester
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.