Benzoic Acid, TMS derivative
- Formula: C10H14O2Si
- Molecular weight: 194.3025
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: VFFKJOXNCSJSAQ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 2078-12-8
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Benzoic acid trimethylsilyl ester; Silanol, trimethyl-, benzoate; Trimethylbenzoxysilane; Trimethylsilyl benzoate; Benzoyloxytrimethylsilane; Monotrimethylsilyl derivative of benzoic acid; Trimethylsilyl ester of benzoic acid; Benzoic acid, monoTMS; Benzoic acid, TMS; Benzoic acid, TMS ester
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.