Benzoic acid, 4-hydroxy-3-methoxy-, ethyl ester
- Formula: C10H12O4
- Molecular weight: 196.1999
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: MWAYRGBWOVHDDZ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 617-05-0
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Vanillic acid, ethyl ester; Ethyl vanillate; 4-Hydroxy-3-methoxybenzoic acid ethyl ester; Ethyl 4-hydroxy-3-methoxybenzoate; m-Anisic acid, 4-hydroxy-, ethyl ester; 3-Methoxy-4-hydroxybenzoic acid, ethyl ester
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.