- Formula: C7H4BrNS
- Molecular weight: 214.082
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: ZMGMGHNOACSMQN-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 2131-59-1
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Isothiocyanic acid, m-bromophenyl ester; Benzene, 1-bromo-3-isothiocyanato-; m-Bromophenyl isothiocyanate
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.