NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday June 16 until 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Monday June 19. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Phosphonic acid, bis(1-methylethyl) ester
- Formula: C6H15O3P
- Molecular weight: 166.1553
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: BLKXLEPPVDUHBY-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 1809-20-7
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Phosphonic acid, diisopropyl ester; Diisopropyl hydrogen phosphite; Diisopropyl phosphite; Diisopropyl phosphonate; Diisopropylphosphine oxide; Isopropyl phosphonate ((C3H7O)2HPO); O,O-Diisopropyl phosphonate; di-i-Propylphosphite; Diisopropyl hydrogen phosphonate; Isopropyl phosphonate; NSC 82344
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.