- Formula: C6H12NO3P
- Molecular weight: 177.1381
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: KWMBADTWRIGGGG-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 2537-48-6
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Diethylphosphonoacetonitrile; Phosphonic acid, (cyanomethyl)-, diethyl ester; (Cyanomethyl)diethoxyphosphine oxide; Cyanomethanephosphonic acid, diethyl ester; Diethyl cyanomethanephosphonate; 2-(Diethylphosphonyl)acetonitrile
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.