- Formula: C21H15NO2
- Molecular weight: 313.3493
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: QGZGJNPVHADCFM-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 132-68-3
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Acco Naphthol AS-BO; Acna Naphthol F; Amanil Naphthol AS-BO; Amarthol AS-BO; Anthonaphthol M3B; Azonaphtol AN; Azotol ANF; Brenthol AN; C.I. Azoic Coupling Component 4; C.I. 37560; Celcot RN; Cibanaphthol RN; Dragonthol BO; Hiltonaphthol AS-BO; Mitsui Naphthozol BO; Naftolo MBO; Naphtanilide BO; Naphtanilide BO Supra; Naphtazol 3B; Naphthoide BO; Naphthol ACNA F; Naphthol AS-BO; Naphtoelan BO; Naphtol AS-BO; Naphtol AS-BOLL; Sanatol BO; Solunaptol ANL; Tulathol AS-BO; Ultrazol VII-BO; 1-(2',3'-Hydroxynaphthoylamino)naphthalene; 2-Naphthamide, 3-hydroxy-N-1-naphthyl-; 3-Hydroxy-2-naphthoic-«alpha»-naphthalide; 3-Hydroxy-N-1-naphthyl-2-naphthamide; NSC 37202
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.